The tension-mount design allows the gate to stay firmly in place with rubber stoppers without damaging wall surfaces. Gate door opens in both directions for ease of movement from room to room. The latched gate handle locks/unlocks easily with one hand. Now your pet can be safe and comfortable in any space with a doorway 32.1-36” wide. Designed for dogs 8.8 - 44 lbs. Extension to add 4” of width sold separately.
Before Installation: At first glance, your gate will have a “V-shaped” gap between the gate door and the main frame. This is not a defect. This gap will close properly as you tighten the adjuster knobs. The adjuster knobs are designed to control the entire set up of the gate once the Adjuster Bolts and extensions are set in place. This is part of the overall design of the tension-mount gate.Features:
- Recommended for 8.8 - 44 lbs.
- Fits doorway or hallway openings from 32.1-36.4"
- 1.5" space between wood spindles
- Gate Door opening is 20.1" wide
- Tension-mount design keeps gate permanently in place
- Gate door opens in both directions to allow ease of movement
- Latched gate handle locks/unlocks easily with one hand